Dean of Students Office Forms

Current StudentsDean of Students Office Forms

Dean of Students Office Forms


Registration Adjustment Form

Cross-registration Petition


The forms below are provided for reference only. Students should meet with their GS advisor to discuss the circumstances pertaining to their request for an incomplete and review the GS policies and procedures pertaining to incomplete work in a course.


Pre-applications for Fulbright Scholarships, Marshall Scholarships, and Rhodes Scholarships

Senior Thesis Stipend 

Senior Thesis Stipend Application


Re-enrollment Form


Students must consult their advisor for the application for the Bachelor's Degree form.

Athletic Absence Notification

Intercollegiate Athletics Academic Absence Notification Form