GS students have access to a wealth of resources at Columbia that support health and wellness.
- Alice! Health Promotion
- Columbia Medical Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Disability Services
- Dodge Fitness Center
- Insurance and Immunization Compliance Offices
- Live Well | Learn Well
- Public Safety
- Sexual Violence Response and Rape Crisis/Anti-Violence Support Center
Food Insecurity Resources
- GS Health and Wellness: GS students may email email@example.com for information and fast access to food any time of year.
- Emergency Meal Fund (EMF): During fall and spring semesters, Columbia University’s Dining Office offers vouchers to the dining halls on campus. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Food Bank @ Columbia: The Food Bank is a full-service food pantry in Lerner Hall open to all Columbia students. Email email@example.com or visit The Food Bank @ Columbia Facebook page for more information.
- CU Meal Share on Facebook (requires Facebook login): Students with excess meals on their plan are able to swipe another student into campus dining halls. CU Meal Share helps students connect and plan a swipe. Students may also post about free food opportunities on campus.
- NYC Assistance: Visit http://nyccah.org/guides to learn more about the resources available through Hunger Free-NYC.
Students with questions about health and wellness resources are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.