Columbia University Medical School Fair
Please join the Premedical Association and the Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program at the Columbia University Medical School Fair where more than 50 medical schools and healthcare programs are expected to gather to speak with more than 500 prospective students from Columbia University, Barnard College, and other schools from around the New York Metro area.
The 2019 Medical School Fair took place Saturday, February 9, 2019. The date and full schedule for the The 2020 Columbia University Medical School will be made available at a later date.
To learn more about the event, including attendees, breakout session topics, and more, read our recap article of the 2019 Medical School Fair.
2019 Medical School Fair Attendees
- Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Albany Medical College
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ben Gurion University's Medical School for International Health
- Columbia MS in Bioethics
- Columbia Toxicology MSPH / Environmental Health Sciences
- Columbia University - Institute of Human Nutrition
- Columbia University Dental School
- Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health
- Columbia University Masters in Narrative Medicine
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Darthmouth Geisel School of Medicine
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Duke - NUS Medical School Singapore
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- George Washington University School of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Macquarie University, Sydney
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- New York Medical College School of Medicine
- NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine
- NYU College of Dentistry
- Pace University - Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- The Renaissance School Of Medicine, Stony Brook University
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College/Thomas Jefferson University
- St. George's University School of Medicine
- St. George's, University of London Medical Program at the University of Nicosia in Cyprus
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Touro College of Ostheopatic Medicine - New York
- Touro University Nevada
- UAG School of Medicine
- Uniformed Services of the Health Sciences
- United States Navy
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- The University of Chicago Pritzker
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Queensland Ochsner Medical School
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- University of Toronto, MD Program
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- The University of Wisconsin - Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
- Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Weill Cornell Medical College
To be announced
Panelists will discuss the application process and answer questions about applying to medical school. The panel is open only to Columbia University and Barnard College students.
To be announced
During the Columbia University Medical School Fair, all attendees are invited to join break-out sessions that focus on admission to health professional schools. The number and type of sessions vary from year to year and have a limited number of spots available.
To be announced
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Columbia University Medical School Fair.
The full schedule for the The 2020 Columbia University Medical School will be made available at a later date.
All admissions representatives from health professional schools are required to register for a table at the Medical School Fair.
To register, please use the link in your emailed invitation or email Vice President of Medical School Fair Outreach Paulina Rugart.
Please send materials with tracking to the following address to arrive by Friday, Jan. 31 and clearly mark your institution's return address on the box. Please email the tracking number to Paulina Rugar and include a self-addressed return label if you would like your materials mailed back to you.
ATTN: Columbia University Medical School Fair
Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program
403 Lewisohn Hall, MC 4109
New York, NY 10027
Travel and Hotel Information
For directions to campus, travel information, and hotel accommodations, please visit the Columbia University Travel Portal.
Parking and Student Liaisons
If you indicated on the registration form that you would require parking during the Medical School Fair, parking spaces will be reserved in the Engineering Terrace Garage located on West 119th Street and Amsterdam Avenue.
Student liaisons will be available at the parking garage to assist in transporting materials and providing directions to Alfred Lerner Hall.
Interested students are encouraged to monitor this page for the registration link, which will be made available in January 2020. Students who would like to volunteer at the Fair should contact Vice President of Medical School Fair Operations Subin Chung.