Columbia University Medical School Fair
Please join the Premedical Association and the Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program at the Columbia University Medical School Fair where more than 50 medical schools and healthcare programs are expected to gather to speak with more than 500 prospective students from Columbia University, Barnard College, and other schools from around the New York Metro area.
The 2020 Medical School Fair will take place Saturday, February 8, 2020. The date and full schedule for the 2020 Columbia University Medical School will be made available at a later date.
To learn more about the event, including attendees, breakout session topics, and more, read our recap article of the 2019 Medical School Fair.
2020 Medical School Fair Attendees
- Albany Medical College
- Ben Gurion University Medical School for International Health
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- NYU Long Island School of Medicine
- Quinnipiac University Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine
- Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University
- Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- University of Uniformed Health Services
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra Northwell
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Duke University
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Technion American Medical Program, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- Duke-NUS Medical School
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- WVU School of Medicine
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) (Virginia, Carolinas, Auburn, Louisiana)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- New York Medical College School of Medicine
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Touro College and University System, Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- UNITED STATES NAVY
- NYU Dentistry
- Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health
- Institute of Human Nutrition, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Des Moines University
- University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine
- St. George’s University of London - Cyprus
- Macquarie University - Sydney, Australia
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Wake Forest School of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine
To be announced
Panelists will discuss the application process and answer questions about applying to medical school. The panel is open only to Columbia University and Barnard College students.
To be announced
During the Columbia University Medical School Fair, all attendees are invited to join break-out sessions that focus on admission to health professional schools. The number and type of sessions vary from year to year and have a limited number of spots available.
To be announced
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Columbia University Medical School Fair.
The full schedule for the The 2020 Columbia University Medical School will be made available at a later date.
All admissions representatives from health professional schools are required to register for a table at the Medical School Fair.
To register, please use the link in your emailed invitation or email Vice President of Medical School Fair Outreach Paulina Rugart.
Send materials with tracking to the following address to arrive by Friday, January 31 and clearly mark your institution's return address on the box. Please email the tracking number to Paulina Rugart and include a self-addressed return label if you would like your materials mailed back to you.
ATTN: Columbia University Medical School Fair
Postbaccalaureate Premedical Program
403 Lewisohn Hall, MC 4109
New York, NY 10027
Travel and Hotel Information
For directions to campus, travel information, and hotel accommodations, please visit the Columbia University Travel Portal.
Parking and Student Liaisons
If you indicated on the registration form that you would require parking during the Medical School Fair, parking spaces will be reserved in the Engineering Terrace Garage located on West 119th Street and Amsterdam Avenue.
Student liaisons will be available at the parking garage to assist in transporting materials and providing directions to Alfred Lerner Hall.
Registration for the Dean's Panel and breakout sessions will be made available in January 2020.
Students who would like to volunteer at the Fair should contact Vice President of Medical School Fair Operations Subin Chung.