GS Lounge Space Request Form
To request to reserve space for an event in the GS Lounge, please fill out this form in its entirety and submit it at least two weeks prior to your event date. To request to reserve space elsewhere, please submit the Morningside Campus Space Request Form.
- If you are holding the same event on multiple dates, please submit a separate form for each date.
- If you will require audio-visual equipment for your event, you must fill out an AV Service Request Form.
- The event organizer must arrange to have signs announcing the lounge closure posted at least one week before the event date, and signs must first be approved by the GS Communications Office.
- Student groups and School offices may reserve the Student Lounge for events with a student focus.
- Reservations must be made at least seven business days in advance.
- Events must be open to the GS student body.
- Once the event is complete, the GS Student Lounge must be cleaned and put back in order. If the Lounge is not cleaned you will receive a cleaning charge from Facilities.
- Between the hours of 3 - 6 p.m. from Monday - Friday, event reservations are not permitted.
- During midterm and finals, event reservations are not permitted.