Online registration is required for graduating students and tickets are required for guests. Please follow this link to register to participate in the ceremony and request guest tickets before Friday, May 9, 2014.
Important Ticket Details
- Registration is open to all eligible October 2013, February 2014, May 2014, and October 2014 degree candidates.
- Online registration is required only if you plan on attending the University Commencement ceremony. If you do not plan on attending the Commencement ceremony, you do not need to register.
- Undergraduate students will be allowed to request up to four (4) tickets for their guests. (We are not able to offer a lottery for additional tickets).
- Please carefully consider how many guest tickets you will need prior to logging into the system. You will have only one opportunity to register and request tickets through this system. Once you log out, you will not be able to log back in to change your reservation and the amount of tickets requested. You will, however, be able to log back in to view your registration and ticket request, or print or email your electronic tickets.
- Your Commencement tickets will be electronic tickets and will be available to you upon completion of registration. Please only choose one option to receive your tickets (printing the tickets yourself or sending electronically) to distribute to your guests. Each ticket has a unique QR code that can only be scanned once. Choosing and distributing your tickets via both options will only cause confusion for guests when they reach the guest entrance. Please make sure that each guest has one ticket which contains a unique QR code. Tickets are non-transferrable and should not be copied. Only the first guest arriving with that unique ticket will be allowed entry to the ceremony. Any additional copies of the same ticket will be turned away at the gates.
- The selling or buying of University Commencement tickets is strictly prohibited. Please be cautious of offers to sell or buy Commencement tickets. Tickets hold no official resale value and may be an unauthorized copy, therefore deemed unusable and denied on University Commencement day. Commencement tickets are solely for the purpose of allowing the friends and relatives of graduating students to attend the ceremony. All unwanted tickets should be returned to the respective school if a graduate or guest(s) no longer plan to attend University Commencement.
- Be kind to your fellow classmates and only register for the amount of guest tickets that you intend to use.
- Please be sure to give your tickets to your guests prior to or before you enter campus on Commencement Day as it will be nearly impossible to navigate from upper (procession area) to lower (guest seating area) campus on the day of the event.
Additional Ticket Lottery
Unfortunately there will not be a lottery for additional University Commencement tickets. Students will be required to register for University Commencement and can only request up to a maximum of 4 tickets.
Students who require more tickets may wish to contact other GS students who may have extra tickets.
Tickets are not required for Class Day.
Current (Nongraduating) Students
Current students who wish to attend the Commencement Ceremony must have a ticket.