Housing is available to all Dual BA Program students, and deciding where to live is an important part of your transition to Trinity College Dublin. All Dual BA Program students in their first year at Trinity are guaranteed accommodation at Trinity Hall. Trinity Hall is an official Trinity College Dublin residence and is recommended for all students, particularly for new entrants to college.
For more information on housing in years three and four of the program, visit the Housing at Columbia University page.
Trinity Hall Modern Rooms
The modern accommodation consists of single bedroom and shared twin bedded ensuite rooms which are grouped in apartments accommodating typically, six persons. These apartments include a well fitted kitchen and living room. Central heating is provided throughout and cooking is by electricity.
Trinity Hall Standard Rooms
Cunningham House, which was built in the early 1970s, is made up of five houses containing 68 single study bedrooms each with a wash hand basin and access to shared bathroom facilities. Bedrooms are grouped around a communal kitchen and dining area for that house, with houses being specifically allocated to either male or female students only.
Trinity Hall Amenities:
- A modern development in the form of apartments with ensuite bedrooms (more economical rooms are also available)
- Rental agreement tailored to the length of your academic program with no requirement to commit to a 12-month tenancy agreement
- An all-inclusive utility charge that includes power, light, heat, TV & unlimited Internet access
- Internet in every bedroom connected to the College network
- 24-hour on-site security services backed up by College wardens
- Central social and recreational facilities (including TV lounges, quiet reading space, games areas, bookable group-use facilities, music practice areas and study areas at exams times).
- TCD college operated PAC room on site (Public Access Computers), for residents use only, which contains college networked PC’s and coin-less printing facilities
- An on-site convenience shop, operated by Rehab Enterprises
- On site coin operated self-service laundry, 14 washing machines and 14 dryers
- Dedicated student society for the residents, run by the residents – targeted at helping residents integrate into hall and college life; and organize social activities for Hall residents
- Serviced by the Luas line and several bus routes.
For more information on Trinity Hall, visit the Trinity College Dublin accommodations page.
|Residencies||Description||Sept. 15 - Dec. 31||Jan. 1 - March 31||April 1 - May 25|
Standard Rooms in Cunningham House
|Single bedroom with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities||€2376||€1980.83||€1188.50|
|Modern Ensuite Accommodation||Single bedroom within an apartment||€2930.14||€2441.78||€1465.07|
|Modern Ensuite Accommodation||Shared twin bedroom within and apartment||€2313.04||€1927.54||€1156.53|
Applying for Housing
Housing is guaranteed at Trinity for all Dual BA Program students. Students who accept their offer of admission will receive an email from the Dual BA Program offices with instructions on how to apply for housing in May.