- Assisting with research, outreach, development, and organization for the Foundation’s Young Leaders program.
- Supporting the preparation of the Foundation’s events.
- Light administrative tasks such as managing event invitations, organizing submissions, and printing booklets.
- Other strategic tasks may be needed depending on the candidate’s skill set.
- Proficiency in French and English is a plus
- Coursework in politics, economics, history, French, or a related field a plus
- Solid planning and organizational skills, with experience managing deadlines and prioritizing competing tasks
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Part-time (2 to 3 days a week depending on student's availability)
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org that explains why you are motivated to join us.