NO items are to be left or stored in the GS Lounge. Any unattended items will be brought to Public Safety.
GS Lounge Policies:
Items & Space:
- NO items are to be left or stored in the GS Lounge. Any unattended items will be brought to Public Safety.
- Please clean up after yourself. Please use appropriate garbage disposals and recycle when needed.
- The AC units in the GS Lounge are operated by a remote control. Please see the staff in the GS Student Life Office (308B) for assistance.
Food & Beverage:
- Food and beverages are allowed in the GS Lounge. Please throw away your garbage when finished.
- At the end of any events in the GS Lounge the space must be cleaned, surfaces wiped down, and furniture organized.
Furniture & Office Equipment:
- NO equipment or furniture may be removed from the GS Lounge. Furniture must be returned to its original configuration after use.
For any Computer or Printer problems please contact CUIT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CUIT Service Desk at 212-854-1919.
To visit the GS Student Lounge Policies please visit https://gs.columbia.edu/student-life-student-lounge