Did you ever think anything positive could come out of your years of abstinence?
Jacquie Wayans never thought she would be celibate for 15 years. After experiencing a divorce in her early 30’s and raising 3 kids as a single mother, it was clear to Jacquie that she should remain abstinent until she remarried.
Along the way she learned a few things on her own and now she wants to share some of the new insights she gained from her experience. In her guide she will discuss the following:
- What does it mean to ‘renew’ your virginity?
- How to deal with the Naysayers.
- Making the decision and sticking to it.
- Guarding your heart, mind, and mouth in order to succeed.
- When you have to cry alone.
While anyone can benefit from this eBook, Jacquie focuses particularly on the often overshadowed and ‘ignored singles’ in our society. The book opens concepts on issues like:
- Divorced & separated singles being lumped into the same box with never married singles.
- Widows & seniors being overlooked.
- Churches & organizations poorly addressing the ‘renewed’ single population’s needs.
- The need for honest discussion and transparency.
Wayans focuses on delivering key tips to keep one’s commitment to abstain sexually during what could be a challenging and often isolating time period. She says, “I chose to be open about my decision and got the stares of “I don’t believe you” and the “What’s wrong with you girl” look. I want to make this journey easier for anyone else that is courageous enough to take it. They don’t give up, they can renew and win!”
You can order your copy of the book here
Jacquie can be found on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and her Don't Give Up Radio Show.