Calling all student filmmakers!
The University Life Events Council wants to showcase short films created by students throughout the campus community. Want your film to be a part of this showcase? The CU Film Showcase will take place online on Thursday, April 15 from 6-7 PM EST.
If interested, please fill out this Google form (http://bit.ly/cufilmapplication) by Sunday, March 21st before 11:59 pm.
1. A Columbia University student must have been involved in the production of any film included in the showcase. Projects written and/or directed by a current Columbia University student are preferred, as are films with multiple students involved in the production.
2. Films lasting 3-8 minutes in duration will be accepted.
3. The films may be either documentary, fiction short, licensed music video or an experimental film.
4. This does not need to be an Oscar-winning film! All skill levels are welcome.
5. Multiple submissions are welcomed. All content submissions should feature behavior that follows current Columbia public health guidelines. University Life reserves the right to edit any content submissions for brevity or clarity.
Before you submit this form (http://bit.ly/cufilmapplication), please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to share a picture of yourself and/or team, the name of your film AND a film poster that can be used for marketing.
Questions? Write to Sean Chia email@example.com, Brendan Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.