Donors of endowed scholarships are recognized each year at the annual Scholarship Reception and Dinner, where they have the opportunity to meet with students they help support. Endowed scholarship donors also receive the Scholarship Award publication, which features profiles of all GS students receiving endowed scholarships during that fiscal year.
Donors to the School of General Studies Annual Fund receive special recognition at the levels listed below, with our most loyal and generous donors recognized through the GS Alumni Associates program.
All donors of $500 or more to the GS Annual Fund become GS Associates. Recent graduates (those who graduated within the past four years) become members with a gift of $100 or more. GS Associates receive additional recognition, including invitations to special events each year.
Donor (Below $500)
- Acknowledgment from the Dean
- Additional recognition from time to time
Alumni Associate ($500 - $999)
- Invitation to Dean’s Day
- Invitations to GS Associate events
- The opportunity to receive tickets to athletic events
- Personal acknowledgment from the dean
- Listing in the General Studies Annual Fund report of giving
- Access to a campus liaison who can help answer questions about the School or your donation
GS Honor Roll ($1,000 - $2,499)
GS Honor Society ($2,500 - $4,999)
All of the preceding benefits, as well as special communications sent throughout the year.
Owl Associate ($5,000 - $9,999)
All of the preceding benefits, as well as:
- Invitation to the GS Scholarship Dinner
- Tickets to the GS Class Day festivities, as well as access to the GS Alumni Associates Class Day welcome room
Lewisohn Associate ($10,000 - $14,999)
Patron ($15,000 - $24,999)
Dean's Circle ($25,000 and above)
All the preceding benefits, as well as:
- Personal acknowledgment from a GS student
- Additional opportunities to interact with current students