Student Life Volunteers
Throughout the academic year, GS Student Life and the Dean of Students Office host a variety of events for the GS community in which Student Life volunteers may be involved. These events include GS Planning Day, New Student Orientation, meet & greets, alumni events, memorials, Senior Week, and Graduation. Through their service, volunteers have the opportunity to develop relationships with new and current students and administrators, as well as to foster a welcoming community for GS students.
This position is ideal for students who want to get involved in GS but cannot commit to an intensive leadership position, as there are a variety of involvement opportunities available with varying time commitments. Volunteers are notified about involvement opportunities via email and are able to volunteer on an event-by-event basis.
- Must be a GS student
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Must be punctual, dependable, and energetic
- Must possess school spirit and be proud to be a GS student
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have any questions regarding the GS Student Life volunteer position or about the application, please email GS Student Life.