University Network ID (UNI)
Your UNI, consisting of your initials followed by a four-digit number, is the key to accessing computer services and electronic resources at Columbia. Your UNI serves as both your on-campus ID number, as well as your columbia.edu email address.
Your UNI also allows you to gain access to all official university email messages, restricted Columbia Universtiy Library information and services, student grades, billing, and registration information.
If you have not yet activated your UNI, please visit Manage my UNI.
LionMail is a state-of-the-art email, contacts, and calendaring system for your University email account interface.
Some of the advantages of LionMail:
- 25 GB mail storage
- Log in with your UNI and password
- Desktop and mobile log-in ability
- Access to the Columbia directory from within LionMail
- Tag messages with multiple labels and choose from multiple importance markers
- Fast searching, including on the full message text
Please log in to set your preferences and explore the functionality of LionMail:
If you have any questions or concerns about the transition, or any other information, please contact the LionMail Help Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.