- Becoming an Orientation Leader and sharing your experiences with incoming students.
- Joining the General Studies Student Council and impacting the GS community by planning social and academic events, enacting policies that benefit GS students, and collaborating with other student organizations and the University administration.
- Volunteering to be a member of the Senior Week committee and planning exciting events for the graduating class.
- Serving as a Junior Marshal to assist with the graduation ceremony at GS Class Day
- Becoming a GS Student Life volunteer
Become a GS Student Life Volunteer! This position is ideal for students that want to get involved with GS Student Life on an event-by-event basis. Click here to apply to become a GS Student Life Volunteer.