Sciences Po Campuses
View Sciences Po in a larger map
Le Havre, which was founded in 1517 by François I, is France’s largest commercial port, and has long cultivated links with Asia. The university campus, which is conveniently located in the centre of the city - near the train station, in the ultra-modern offices of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry - welcomes students from around the world to study and promote relations between Europe and Asia.
The Le Havre Undergraduate Program features a curriculum on Europe and Asia taught by leading Asia specialists, Asian and European language instruction, and a student body of 100 drawn from 20 different countries.
The Menton campus brings together international students from Europe, the Maghreb, the Middle East and the Gulf, as well as from the United States and Asia. It offers a curriculum in French and a complete curriculum in English, underpinned by the expertise of Sciences Po professors and researchers specialized in the Middle Eastern and Mediterranean zone, prestigious lecturers, and guest professors. Classes are complemented by extracurricular collective projects, such as Arabic publications, field trips in the Middle East, or Spring School, among others.
The campus’s multidisciplinary and fundamental teaching method consists of courses in social science, and courses specialized in the zone of the College’s interest (political economy of the Middle East, geopolitics of the Middle East, history of the Arab-Islamic civilization) in three languages (French, Arabic and English), as well as language classes (English, Arabic, and French as second language, with the possibility for non-beginners to start Arabic and French).
Located 45 minutes by high-speed rail from Paris, Reims, a Gallo-Roman city and the traditional site of the coronation of France’s kings, has a rich architectural legacy and is the capital of the Champagne-Ardenne region, world-renowned for its production of champagne. Students will benefit from an area focus on transatlantic studies, tailor-made student services, and an Anglophone campus with additional language instruction available.
View Columbia University in a larger map;
In 1897, the university to its present location on Morningside Heights at 116th Street and Broadway. Seth Low, the president of the University at the time of the move, sought to create an academic village in a more spacious setting than the rapidly developing downtown area where the campus was previously located. Charles Follen McKim of the renowned architectural firm of McKim, Mead, and White modeled the new campus layout after the Athenian agora and the buildings after the Italian Renaissance.
The Morningside Campus is well integrated into its Manhattan environs. Students are easily able to access world-class museums, restaurants, theaters, and historical attractions through the extensive public transit network of New York City. A variety of diverse eateries, shops, and parks surrounds the campus.